Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
With a crisp outside and soft middle, one bite of these chocolate chocolate chip cookies and you'll be in chocolate heaven!
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Chill time 1 hour
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 30 cookies
In mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Cover and chill dough until firm, about 1 hour.
When ready to bake, preheat oven 350 deg F (180 C).
Scoop cookie dough onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Let cool slightly on pan before transferring to foil sheet to cool completely.
- Cookie dough will keep in the refrigerator for a few days. Let dough come to room temperature for about 10 minutes for easier scooping.
- If not baking right away, freeze dough in a zippered freezer bag.
- Freeze individual cookie dough balls and store them in a freezer bag for baking smaller portions.
- If baking cookie dough balls from frozen, let them come to room temperature for about 10 minutes before baking so that they bake properly.
- Use dark chocolate chips, white chips, or mint chocolate chips as a flavor variation.
- If you like nuts in your cookies, stir in 1/2 cup chopped nuts to the cookie dough with the chocolate chips.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 207kcal