Sweet and Tangy Balsamic Vinaigrette
This balsamic vinaigrette packs the perfect flavor balance of sweet, peppery, and tangy in this versatile and tasty salad dressing!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 cup
- 3 tbs dijon mustard
- 4 tsp honey
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 8 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tbs balsamic vinegar
Combine all ingredients and mix well with a whisk.
Adjust the amounts of honey, salt, and pepper as needed, according to taste.
Store any leftover vinaigrette in a sealed jar in the refrigerator.
- For a stronger peppery flavor, add more black pepper to the dressing, 1/4 tsp at a time.
- Perfect for drizzling over a fresh Caprese Salad (sliced tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil leaves)!
- Also tastes great drizzled over oven-roasted vegetables or fried eggs!
- Mix it with some mayo and use it as a sandwich spread!
- Leftover dressing keeps for at least one week in the fridge.
- This recipe can easily be halved.