Crustless Roasted Vegetable Quiche
A healthy satisfying quiche with no crust so you can focus on the filling!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Cool 15 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
Servings 4 servings
- 4-5 cups roasted vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, etc., roasted in olive oil, salt and pepper
- 5 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven 375 deg F (190 C).
Placed roasted vegetables in a greased 9" pie dish.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over vegetables.
Using back of spatula, press cheese and and vegetables down.
Mix eggs, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper together.
Pour milk egg mixture over vegetables.
Sprinkle Parmesan over top.
Bake for 45 minutes until knife inserted in middle comes out clean and top is lightly browned.
Let cool 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- If you do not have a gluten-allergy or sensitivity, topping the quiche with panko crumbs on top of the grated cheese will add a nice crispy crust.
- Adjust the amount of eggs and milk if you prefer the quiche more or less eggy.
- I have not tried using non-dairy milks with the quiche, but I would guess that nut or coconut milk would work best.
- Add diced chili peppers to the mixture for a spicier quiche!